SPF 50 water resistant and reef-safe sunscreen. Sunbutter is a new generation of suncare that is gentle on your skin and our oceans, using a reef-safe formula.
Oceans are under threat from pollution and many sunscreens are contributing to the problem. Whilst providing your skin with UV protection, widely accepted sunscreen chemicals are also killing corals, causing toxic build-up in marine animal tissues and putting a strain on oceanic ecosystems. SunButter was founded by two marine biologists with a dedication to create the most effective, environmentally gentle and reef-safe sunscreen formula on the market, packaged plastic free. Made with certified sustainable ingredients and broad spectrum UVA and UVB mineral blocker zinc oxide, which lends superior restorative and nurturing qualities for all skin types. This moisturising sunscreen will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and protected from the elements
• Reef safe, no nano particles, and no Sunspheres (Nano Plastic Particles) Certified
• Therapeutic Goods Administration approved and registered
• Rubs in clear & is safe for all skin types including sensitive skin, babies and face application
• Made in Australia in a solar powered factory
• Palm oil free - certified by POFCAP
Net Weight: 100g of non-aqueous solution. This means your tin lasts longer than water-based sunscreens, as well as locking in more of your skins natural moisture. Tins are food grade safe, made from REUSABLE and recyclable material and BPA free.